Friday, July 25, 2008

9:41. ITS RECESS!

I'm not in school though, cause


1) I was sniffing and sniffing last night (terrible weather)

2) I reached home only at 11pm, bathed, rested for half an hour, zzz-ed for a LITTLE while, woke up to study geog and in the end didn't. It was already 3 by then

3) after long decision, I made up my mind; to sleep in and return to school during recess

4) My summary wasn't done either, and I was too tired to study for geog already



...so I slept with a jacket and woke up at 8 plus, with the sniffffiinggg totally gone :D

SLEEPING DOES WONDERS OKAY. It can make you slimmer too, but that doesn't matter to me anyway -.- well, but that's why i've put on weight this year lol (along with the bunch of food I shove down my digestive system)


In the end, going to school just for 4 periods made not much sense to me, so its studying till five plus today, ain't that great!


A trip to the polyclinic sounds pretty troublesome, I'll just use parent's letter la. (my mom approved of me skipping school cause I was really stressed up and tired yesterday ): )

I JUST ATE (Y) BREAKFAST, and 'll be at home i guesss.


awww sheena smsed to ask if i'm okay and that she missed my tissues hahaha. Here's an imaginary tissue for you, and i'm sniffle-less after sleeping thankyou :D



Something exciting lies aheaddddd.

No comments: